Dance costumes are a very big part of my everyday activities. I love them because each one is unique and so beautiful. If you’ve watched Dancing with the Stars, then you probably know exactly what I mean. And I have the pleasure to create such costumes for my customers. So let’s begin by talking a little about why you should have your next dance costume created here (contact us).
1) Fit. Because your costume will be custom fitted to your body, it will fit you perfectly. Many women do not have one standard shape or they may have areas of their body they would prefer to hide or possibly even accentuate. That is one of the great things about a custom created dance costume. You’re going to feel super comfortable in it because it was designed to fit your body. As an example, I can tell you some of my clients have purchased dance costumes off of the rack only to find that their breasts are larger than what was designed for the costume. Therefore, they are constantly worried about a costume malfunction and that lack of confidence is going to show on the dance floor. My customers never worry about such matters because I make sure the dance costume fits them and is able to move adequately to support the dancing.
2) Design. Being both a designer and a seamstress, I am aware of color and accessories and how to make the costume look great not only up close, but on the dance floor as well. Your dance costume will be decorated with swarovski crystals of various sizes and colors that will make sure you’re noticed on the dance floor. I always bring out the crystal samples during the design meeting with my customers so they can both see and influence the decisions we are making about their dance costume.
3) Accessories. These can be an important part of any dance costume and I’ll create bracelets, necklaces, or other-other pieces to make your look complete. Unlike most dance costumes where you would have to go out and try to find something after you have made a purchase, we will plan this from the beginning to make your look complete.
4) Alterations. It may seem out of place to talk about alterations, but sometimes my customers are training so hard, they lose a great deal of weight during their dancing. It is a great sport after all. And should that happen to you, who is better to make any alterations than the person who designed it in the beginning.
5) Price. Anyone that has ever purchased a dance costume off of the rack at a dance competition knows they are extremely expensive. I can usually save my customers 30 to 40% of the cost. Why? I don’t pay for expensive dance competition booths that can easily cost 5,000 dollars just to attend. Nor do I pay the airfare and related travel expenses to cart a hundred dresses to such events. I’ll design your dress when you’re ready based on your needs and your budget. You’ll save a great deal of money plus have the other advantages listed above and more.